Due to the circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic, all in-person campus tours are outdoor only. Prospective students and their families can sign up for visits through the Office of Admissions.
Click here to sign up for Admissions Tours
For field trips or group tours, please continue to check back as this page will be updated when group tours are again available.
Explore MSU Digitally
If you are unable to visit in-person, please feel free to explore different areas of our campus through these digital options:
- Click here for the MSU Auditorium and other performing arts spaces
- Click here for the Breslin Student Events Center
- Click here to explore the Abrams Planetarium
- Click here for a virtual Campus Tree Walk
- Click here to explore the MSU Library First Floor
- Click here to explore the MSU Library Digital Scholarship Lab
- Click here to learn more about Brody Neighborhood
- Click here to learn more about East Neighborhood
- Click here to learn more about North Neighborhood
- Click here to learn more about South Neighborhood
- Click here to learn more about River Trail Neighborhood
Residence Hall Tours:
We invite you to digitally explore the different residence halls at Michigan State through the 360 videos tours at Live On.
In person residence hall tours will not be available before September 2021 at the earliest.
Self-Guided Walking Tours
If you decide to come to campus to explore our beautiful outdoor spaces on your own, please remember to follow the CDC guideline of maintaining 6 feet of social distance between yourself and other members of the public.
If you have any questions, click here to contact our office.