Due to the circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic, tours of Michigan State University are limited to admissions tours offered to prospective students and their families.
Campus group tours and field trips are not available, and this page will be updated when information regarding the return of these tour options becomes available.
Explore MSU Digitally
If you are unable to visit in-person, please feel free to explore different areas of our campus through these digital options:
- Click here for the MSU Auditorium and other performing arts spaces
- Click here for the Breslin Student Events Center
- Click here to explore the Abrams Planetarium
- Click here for a virtual Campus Tree Walk
- Click here for a virtual collection of Campus Art Installations
- Click here to explore the MSU Library First Floor
- Click here to explore the MSU Library Digital Scholarship Lab
- Click here to learn more about Brody Neighborhood
- Click here to learn more about East Neighborhood
- Click here to learn more about North Neighborhood
- Click here to learn more about South Neighborhood
- Click here to learn more about River Trail Neighborhood
Residence Hall Tours:
We invite you to digitally explore the different residence halls at Michigan State through the 360 videos tours at Live On.
In person residence hall tours will not be available before September 2021 at the earliest.
MSU Dining Hall
To learn more about our award-winning dining services, please click here to visit Eat At State.
If you are interested in learning more about Michigan State University Admissions, please click here to visit Admissions for additional content related to admission to the University.
Take advantage of additional opportunities to paint a picture of all that life on a Big Ten campus offers by customizing your visit.